Boating in England is a unique experience through bucolic and historic riverside scenery.
Canal and river cruising in England is the most relaxing and poetic way to travel through the country. The waterways - which played a key part in the UK's history - are strewn with quintessential English villages, welcoming pubs, culturally rich cities like Oxford, luscious nature and great fishing spots!
- Beautiful green countryside
- Riverside pubs and immaculate villages
- Fishing and bird-watching
- Royal Parks, Castles and Palaces
Useful Info for the England
We will happily arrange taxi transfer between our bases and your airport or train station. Because we do this a lot, we can usually obtain a better rate than individual travellers.
- GPS: W1° 6.912` / N51° 37.19`
- Highway A4074, exit Benson/Reading'
- Cholsey (11 km)
- Didcot (16 km)
- London Heathrow (x km)
- London Gatwick (x km)
- Location Coordinates : N51°4094457 / E: -0.5°038046
- Highway M25, exit # 11 Staines/Chertsey" (2 km away)"
- Staines (6 km)
- London Heathrow (24 km)
- London Gatwick (50 km)