Indulge your palate in sunny Aquitaine
- Gourmet foods
- Markets & waterside restaurants
- Bordeaux Wines
- Mediaeval Towns
- Roman aqueducts & ancient architecture
Useful Info for the Aquitanien
Top 10 secret gems of the Aquitaine
- Montauban’s jazz festival ;
- Buzet’s wine cave;
- Nérac’s water park;
- Basilique of Bazas near Le Mas d’Agenais;
- Condom’s contraceptive museum;
- trekking tours in Moissac;
- Damazan’s crafts fair;
- Moncrabeau’s Château Le Courréjot;
- horseback riding at Barbaste;
- Agen’s Park Walibi.
We will happily arrange taxi transfer between our bases and your airport or train station. Because we do this a lot, we can usually obtain a better rate than individual travellers.
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- Location coordinates : E0° 13.127` / N44° 24.795`
- Highway A62, exit #5 Marmande" (11 km away) or exit #6 "Aiguillon" (16 km away)"
- Marmande (15 km)
- Bordeaux - Merignac (100 km)
- GPS: 44°02'25.6"N / 1°06'39.7"E
- Castelsarrasin : 2 min
- Montauban (TGV) : 21 km
- Agen (TGV) : 55 km
- Toulouse – 65 km
- Bordeaux – 188 km
- Bergerac – 150 km