Relax amidst the natural splendor of sun-bathed Camargue
- Beaches and sunbathing
- Traditional festivals
- Wildlife & bird watching
- Seafood at little fishing villages
Useful Info for the Camargue
Top 10 secret gems of the Camargue
- Marseillan’s Noilly Prat vermouth cellars
- Mèze’s beaches
- Abbaye de Maguelone
- Art galleries of mediaeval Aigues-Mortes
- Palavas-les-Flots watersports
- Agde’s Musée Ephebe
- Aqualand water park near Agde
- Gacillian’s wines
- Casino de Palavas
- Sète’s Paul Valery Museum
You can arrange taxi transfers between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide you with contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details.
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- GPS :E4° 37.964` / N43° 48.413
- Highway A9, exit Remoulins
- Tarascon sur Rhone (1.5 km away)
- Nimes (30 km away)
- Montpellier (90 km away)
- Marseille (110 km away)
- GPS: E4° 26.417` / N43° 40.922`
- Highway A9, exit #26 Gallargues" or A54 exit #1 "Nîmes centre-Saint Gilles'"
- Nimes (21 km)
- Arles (18 km)
- Nimes - Arles (12 km)
- Montpellier (57 km)
- GPS: E3° 22.317` / N43° 17.469`
- Highway A9, exit #32 Saint Jean de Vedas" (8 km away)"
- Beziers - TGV (15km)
- Beziers (10 km)
- Montpellier (65 km)
- Carcassonne (90 km)
- Toulouse (200 km)