Boat along the picturesque Canal du Midi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy wine tasting, cycling, and sightseeing at medieval villages.
When it comes to barging in the South of France, the scenic Canal du Midi is a must. Cruising this 300 years old waterway, you will savor the slow easy pace of travel past lush vineyards in the heart of the Languedoc wine region. Passing through historic water locks you will discover charming medieval villages and ancient fortress cities. Sightseeing, wine tasting, and sun-kissed cycle rides await, all the way from bustling Toulouse to the golden sands of the Mediterranean sea.
- Listed as a Unesco World Heritage Site
- Pretty waterside villages
- Sun-drenched vineyards & wine tasting
- Medieval Town of Carcassonne
- Waterside restaurants & local markets