Pamper your palate in the heart of magnificent Burgundy
- Fine Burgundy wines & cuisine
- Fishing and picnics
- Quaint medieval villages
- Colored roof tiles & architecture
- Walking and nature lovers
Useful Info for the Burgund
Top 10 secret gems of Burgundy
- Ray-sur-Saône angling;
- Scey-sur-Saône’s costume museum;
- watersports in Auxonne;
- La Rochère’s glassblowers;
- golf in Chalon-sur-Saône;
- fort in Rupt-sur-Saône;
- Arc-lès-Gray’s gardens;
- Natural Science Museum in Gray;
- Château Mantoche;
- Côte de Beaune vineyards.
We will happily arrange taxi transfer between our bases and your airport or train station. Because we do this a lot, we can usually obtain a better rate than individual travellers.
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- Location Coordinates : E6° 12.197` / N47° 58.572`
- Highway XX, exit # XX xx" (x km away)"
- Epinal (35 km)
- Vesoul (50x km)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (380 km)
- Paris Orly (350 km)
- Strasbourg (170 km)
- Mulhouse-Basel (150 km)
- GPS: E5° 35.642`/ N47° 27.011`
- Highway A38, exit Dijon'"
- Besancon (50km)
- Dijon (50km)
- Vesoul (70km)
- Paris / Orly (140km)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (180km)
- Geneva ( 200 km)
- Lyon (200 km)
- Basle-Mulhouse (215km)
- Location coordinates : E5° 15.757`/ N47° 6.38`
- Highway A39, exit #5 (15 km away)
- Saint-Jean-De-Losne. (2km)
- Dijon - Longvic (27 km)
- Dole – Tavaux (21 km)
- GPS: E5° 10.7` / N46° 38.597`
- Highway A39, exit #8 Lons Le Saunier'
- Louhans (4 km)
- Chalon sur Saone - TGV (35km)
- Lyon - 1.5 hrs (125 km)
- Geneva - 2 hrs (150 km)