Hear the call of Scottish lairds on the majestic Caledonian Canal
- Spectacular mountain scenary
- Hiking & hill walking
- Whiskey distilleriy tours
- Fishing, wildlife & bird-watching
- Loch-Ness monster-spotting
Useful Info for the Scotland
Top 10 secret gems of the Caledonian Canal
Banavie’s distilleries; Great Glen Water Park; Urquhart Castle; Clansman Centre in Fort Augustus; Loch Ness Visitor Centre; Inverness’s Fortrose Cathedral; West Highland Railway; cycling Ben Nevis; Inverness’s Cawdor Castle; Fort William’s West Highland Museum.
If you like the look of Scotland, why not exploring similar cruising destinations nearby like Ireland.
We will happily arrange taxi transfer between our bases and your airport or train station. Because we do this a lot, we can usually obtain a better rate than individual travellers.
- GPS: W4° 49.576` / N57° 1.575`
- Highway A82, exit Spean Bridge" (25 km away) or exit "Invergarry" (10 km away)"
- Spean Bridge (24km)
- Inverness (65km)
- Fort William (40km)
- Inverness (80km)