Cruise effortlessly on a chain of beautiful lakes, rivers and canals of this breathtaking part of Canada.
- Our first North American destination
- Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- A mecca for nature
- Dynamic cities
- Rich heritage
Useful Info for the Canada
Top 10 secret gems of the Rideau Canal Rideau
- Woodland Ramble Garden
- Baxter Conservation Area
- Smiths Falls' Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario
- Wheelers Maple Sugar Camp
- Cindy and Derek's chocolate shop in Seeley's Bay
- Newboro's Kilborns department store
- The wildlife of the Tay Canal
- Jones Falls 'whispering' Dam
- Merrickville's Downtown Ice Cream Shoppe
- Scheuermann Vineyard and Winery
If you like the look of Canada's Rideau Canal, why not explore some of our European destinations.
You can arrange taxi transfers between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide you with contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details.
- From Kingston, via ON-15 N
- From Ottawa, via ON-15 S
- Smith Falls (2.2km)
- Ottawa (70km)
- Kingston (100km)