Boating in England is a unique experience through bucolic and historic riverside scenery.
- Beautiful green countryside
- Riverside pubs and immaculate villages
- Fishing and bird-watching
- Royal Parks, Castles and Palaces
Useful Info for the England
You can arrange taxi transfers between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide you with contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details.
- GPS: W1° 6.912` / N51° 37.19`
- Highway A4074, exit Benson/Reading'
- Cholsey (11 km)
- Didcot (16 km)
- London Heathrow (x km)
- London Gatwick (x km)
- Coordinates: N51°4094457 / E: -0.5°038046
- Highway M25, exit # 11 Staines/Chertsey" (2 km away)"
- Staines (6 km)
- London Heathrow (24 km)
- London Gatwick (50 km)