Let alluring Alsace seduce you
- European city seightseeing
- Arzviller boat lift experience
- Hiking, nature-lovers
- Local Wines & Beers
- Rich alsatian gastronomy
Useful Info for the Alsace-Lorraine
Top 10 secret gems of Alsace-Lorraine-Saarland
- Saarbrücken’s regional history museum;
- Gondrexange watersports;
- Taverne Katz in Saverne;
- Le Poney Ranch in Boofzheim;
- Hartzviller’s crystal;
- Harskirchen’s windmill;
- Saarbrücken castle;
- Saverne’s Rohan Palace;
- Strasbourg’s Cathedral Notre Dame;
- Strasbourg’s Grandes Arcades
You can arrange taxi transfers between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide you with contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details.
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- GPS: E7° 2.606`/ N48° 41.496`
- Sarrebourg (5km)
- Strasbourg (80km)
- GPS: E7° 39.883` / N48° 20.269`
- Highway A35, exit Colmar'
- Strasbourg (35 km away)
- Benfeld (16 km away)
- Strasbourg – Entzhein (35 km away)