Pamper your palate in the heart of magnificent Burgundy
- Fine Burgundy wines & cuisine
- Fishing and picnics
- Quaint medieval villages
- Colored roof tiles & architecture
- Walking and nature lovers
Useful Info for the Burgundy
Top 10 secret gems of Burgundy
- Ray-sur-Saône angling;
- Scey-sur-Saône’s costume museum;
- watersports in Auxonne;
- La Rochère’s glassblowers;
- golf in Chalon-sur-Saône;
- fort in Rupt-sur-Saône;
- Arc-lès-Gray’s gardens;
- Natural Science Museum in Gray;
- Château Mantoche;
- Côte de Beaune vineyards.
You can arrange taxi transfers between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide you with contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details.
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- Location Coordinates : E6° 12.197` / N47° 58.572`
- Highway XX, exit # XX xx" (x km away)"
- Epinal (35 km)
- Vesoul (50x km)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (380 km)
- Paris Orly (350 km)
- Strasbourg (170 km)
- Mulhouse-Basel (150 km)
- Location coordinates : E5° 15.757`/ N47° 6.38`
- Highway A39, exit #5 (15 km away)
- Saint-Jean-De-Losne. (2km)
- Dijon - Longvic (27 km)
- Dole – Tavaux (21 km)
- GPS: E5° 10.7` / N46° 38.597`
- Highway A39, exit #8 Lons Le Saunier'
- Louhans (4 km)
- Chalon sur Saone - TGV (35km)
- Lyon - 1.5 hrs (125 km)
- Geneva - 2 hrs (150 km)