Savor the Lot River’s enchanting natural beauty
- Medieval hilltop villages
- Amazing scenary
- Prehistoric caves
- Swimming, fishing & kayaking
- Local wine & gastronomy
Useful Info for the Rivier de Lot
Top 10 secret gems of the Lot River
- Château De Mercues wines;
- Cahors’s wine museum;
- the vineyards of Parnac;
- St-Cirq Lapopie’s jewellery;
- The castle of Cenevieres-sur-Larganol;
- 11th-century chapel in Vers;
- trekking paths near St. Gery;
- the Charttreaux Fountain;
- Arcambal’s brewery;
- the hanging tower of Cahors.
You can arrange taxi transfers between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide you with contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details.
- Location Coordinates : E1° 21.72` / N44° 28.398`
- Highway A20, exit #57 Cahors Nord/Villeneuve-sur-Lot" (23 km away)"
- Highway A20, exit #58 Cahors-Sud" (20 km away)"
- Cahors (15 km)
- Bergerac (107 km)
- Toulouse (125 km)
- Bordeaux (232 km)